Monday, July 5, 2010

Frugal & Fantastic.

Every morning when I check my email, I grab a cup of coffee and sit down to my computer and I open my work email first and find out what is on my agenda for the day. Once I have fulfilled my adult responsibilities I open my secondary email and begin to feel a bit giddy as the emails filter in I see words like screamin coupons, groupon, dealon, social buy and ohh am I happy!
These services offer amazing local deals with a new offer everyday. The only catch is that they need a certain number of people to purchase the deal to make it valid. In my area the deals are so awesome that the quota of people who purchase is always met.
Here are some of the deals I have taken advantage of:
For fathers day social buy was offering 2 indoor skydiving flights and a training session, a $15 credit to their site for future purchase and a $10 arcade credit all for $50. Then I took the $15 credit and used it when they had an offer for $15 for a $30 credit to our favorite seafood shack on the coast.
These services have saved me money on little luxuries like a $100. spa visit for only $50.
It is great for the kids as well, I was able to purchase 3 passes to the local indoor playground for $3 each instead of the $8 it normally costs.

These deals are frugal and fantastic.
Some of the sites are still growing and may not be available in all cities and / or states.

Here are a list of my favorites and I would love to know of any more out there.

1. www.groupon.com
2.www.dealon.com
3. www.socialbuy.com
4. www.screamincoupons.com
5. http://dailyd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment